Saturday 5 October 2013

NetBeans 7.3 Nice Features I discovered

NetBeans is my most treasured Java Environment. Recently, I intergrated Visual Paradigm for UML 10.0 Standard Edition into my NetBeans 7.3 and it was very successfull.You can see how i did it here. A day after, I found out that there are other features that are provided through plugins that I have not used yet they are interesting.

Open NetBeans->Tools->Plugins->Available plugins.

On the list, you will find very many plugins with these inclusive;
  •  NetBeans Status line Memory Usage : Shows u NetBeans memory usage










  • Graphical Class Viewer: Shows you graphical view of the Java class



















  • Visual Mobile Designer. Installed but not tested it yet.
  • Log Management. Installed but not tested it yet
Check and install. Its that easy. I installed all the 4 above, but I have tested the First two. I will check out for more features and update this post. I
If you have used some NetBeans features that have interested you, let us know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment